spadekevin
... Du coup, je suis resté. :)
Date de naissance : 27 Fév 1995
Code postal : 65446
Genre : Homme

issues login detected

Message non lupar spadekevin » Août 11th, 2018, Sam Aoû 11, 2018 9:47 am

Hello,

I want you guys to understand that this rigs the whole weekly ranking supposedly we are 4th now. Almost the whole half day you wouldnt let me log in. I got another account so 3 accounts if we include the one banned which is my prime account. I have darklukeplus in gym name and plusandminus in farming monster gym. I can login with plusandminus no issues in mobile. BUT on darklukeplus where I want to supposedly push for 3rd place for our gym i couldnt login either it has nothing to do with my internet i have print screens of video streaming no issue, other games no issues, other frozen shard game no issues except for monster battle specifically darklukeplus account i get stock in loading i cant go in then once i got in it goes on and off saying "issues login detected also i get logout if i am in battle i lost alot of rank points due to this..."Please help fix i would still try my best to use and play this account because we really need to push please have decent understanding this is unfair.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2KLaazM
Transport Management Video

Thank you.

Retourner vers « Autres Sujets... »